All the products of Aeron Hand Rail System are developed and designed by keeping various requirements of customers in mind. The standard quality of all these systems are verified as per the required industry specified standards. The offered items are preferred by their users for their performance level and also by the contractors for their trouble free installation method and low fixing charge.
- Suitable testing certificates
- Costing or design services
- Site inspection if needed
- All the required parts are offered in kit form
Advantages of AEROM FRP Handrail Systems:
- The special design of the offered systems is useful for their trouble free configurations, replacement of parts and installation.
- Being light in weight, these are convenient to fix.
- Due to their exceptional strength, these can endure high load.
- Rust protected.
- Due to their non conductivity level, their functional stability remains intact under less than zero degree temperature level.
- Fire proof.
- Protected against ultra violet rays.
- Electronically translucent.
Basic Design Parameters include:
- The highest center to center supporting space is 1500 mm.
- Minimum 1100 mm of walking surface height.
- At least 300 N/m service load x highest distance (m) between the supporting systems
Order details required:
- Common sketch or layout drawing
- Selection of mounting design: top mounted, side mounted, implanted
- Color: generally gray or yellow
- Height of hand rail
- Design standard
Fiber reinforced composites
Available in 3 different models:
- Standard duty
- Heavy duty
- All the offered systems are equipped with components like
- Mid rail/Knee rail
- Top rail/hand rail
- Floor fixing system
- Toe plate
- Splice sections/Connectors
- Vertical post/Stanchion
The handrail systems of Aeron are developed and verified as per various work requirements