- Maintenance free
- High strength
- Easy to install
Fiber Reinforced Plastic Moulded Grating
- Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP) gratings are molded, single-piece fiberglass toughened plastic gratings, which can be availed in quality panels or made-up into custom-made panels available for installation.
- The square model design and single-piece structure permits load to be transferred to the adjacent bars offering a higher load-carrying capability. The load shift helps in load division on the grating as well as on the holdup structure.
- Even resin-rich perpendicular roofs and tapered bars permit all debris to drop via, the 70% open area panels.
- The elevated resin-to-glass ratio offers highest corrosion resistance to a large variety of chemicals often encountered in several industries. Consistent glass-fiber strands in irregular layers methodically whetted with the suitable resin offer outstanding corrosion resistance.
- FRP are available in one standard panel size i.e. 1220 x 3660 mm.
When choosing a product for walkway and flooring applications, slip resistance is a crucial consideration. FRP Grating is with offered anti-skid exterior as quality; the uncouth grit implanted into the resin offers excellent slip resistance.
FRP Grating Manufacturing in India Aeron Composite Gratings are needed for flooring, walkway and decking areas in corrosive environment for sperior load bearing and corrosion resistance.Aeron offers Pultruded as well as Molded Composite Gratings.
496/P, Tajpur Road, Sarkhaj Bawala Highway, Changodar, Tal Sanand Ahmedabad Gujarat India 91-79-65258500/26565731